PRO-SET Black Adhesive - 175/277 Slow
PRO-SET 175 / 277 Black Adhesives are pre-thickened, high-performance two-part epoxy adhesives used for secondary bonding of laminated composites as well as steel, aluminum, cast iron, concrete, stone, and most woods.
The adhesive’s shear thinning resins and hardeners are thixotropic gels. This means the mixture will fill gaps and will not sag on vertical surfaces. The material wets out the substrate, making priming or pre-wetting unnecessary on most surfaces, while ensuring a good bond.
The PRO-ADV 175 / 277 line of assembly adhesives features a slow cure speed hardener that provides approximately 150 minutes of working time at 72°F (22°C). Room temperature cure properties make it suitable for most composite components and structures.
The dual cartridge design dispenses the resin and hardener in the correct mixing ratio. When you attach the mixing wand to the cartridge, the resin and hardener is thoroughly blended as it is dispensed. One wand is supplied with each adhesive cartridge set.
- Excellent Adhesion
- Long working time
- Room Temp Cure
- Dual Cartridge Dispensing
- Structural Bonding
⚠️WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Black which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Volume: 2.00:1, 100:50.0
- Weight: 2.29:1, 100:43.7
Please note: All data to be used as a guide only; not a specification.
Coverage one cartridge set dispenses approximately 47 ft of 1/4" bead, or 17 ft of 1/2" bead and will cover approximately 7 sq ft when spread with a 1/8" x 1/8" notched spreader, or 12 sq ft with a 1/16" x 1/16" notched spreader
- When using the mixing wand, the tip can be trimmed to apply the appropriately sized bead of the adhesive mixture.
- Repeated exposure to low temperatures may cause the resin to crystallize. If this occurs, warm the resin to 125° F and stir to dissolve crystals.
- Hardeners may form carbamation when exposed to CO2 and moisture in the atmosphere for extended periods of time. Prevent carbamation by protecting hardeners from exposure until immediately prior to processing.
As a leading manufacturer of composite structures you can rely on us to provide rapid, cost-effective and high-quality solutions to meet and exceed your project requirements.
Advanced Epoxy Adhesives are available in various systems and sizes. If a option is not available online, that does not mean ACP can't acquire it. Custom requests are available on a special order basis.
- System: ADV-175 / ADV-273, ADV-175 / ADV-275, ADV-175 / ADV-276, ADV-176 / ADV-276
- Packages: cartridges, pails or drums
- Color: No Color (NC), Quality Control Green (QC) and Black (BK)