Polyurethane Foam Core
Polyurethane Foam is a CFC-free, rigid, closed-cell, flame-retardant foam core and has a density of 6 pounds per cubic foot (PCF). It exhibits a high strength-to-weight ratio due to its cellular structure and cross-linked resin. Because of its closed-cell structure, Polyurethane Foam has great resistance to water absorption, and will not swell, crack, or split on exposure to water.
Additional handling fees apply for all foam orders. The below fees will be automatically added to the order
- 85.00 for 48” x 96”
- Stable and inert
- Flame retardant
- High strength-to-weight ratio from cross-linked resin
- Resistant to most chemicals and solvents
- Easily shaped with common woodworking tools
- Performs well as wood replacement
- Will not support fungal growth
- Models and design prototypes
- Composite core, especially where flame retardation is important
- Radioactive materials (RAM) transportation packages
- Vacuum form dies and mold patterns
- Load bearing
- Dielectric material for radomes and antennas
Please note: All data to be used as a guide only; not a specification. The technical information is for the stand alone raw materials, not the constructed panel.
- BMS 8-133
- When using as a tooling board, it is recommended that you do a rough cut first, leaving 1-3 mm of material for finishing. Use caution at edges and tight corners to avoid chipping at the start of a new pathway and when exiting the foam.
As a leading manufacturer of composite structures you can rely on us to provide rapid, cost-effective and high-quality solutions to meet and exceed your project requirements.
When a stock material doesn’t meet your requirements, we can utilize our supplier relationships to acquire materials that best fit your needs.
- Sizes up to 48" x 96"
We can tailor our stock products to meet your needs by offering the following services:
- CNC Machining
- Sandwhich Panel Construction
Additional handling fees apply for all foam orders. The below fees will be automatically added to the order.
- 85.00 for 48” x 96”
Final shipping charges may not be available at the time of ordering. A quote can be requested or shipping charges can be automatically billed at the time of shipment.