Overstock - Auto-Vac 230V Pump
ACP Composites's Auto-Vac Electric Vacuum Pump (230V) | Cole-Parmer® Air Cadet® Vacuum/Pressure Pumps
Auto-Vac pumps are an economical choice for light to medium duty composite vacuum bagging applications. For use in either high-flow or low-flow applications, this corrosion-resistant pumps offers vacuum to 20" Hg, pressure to 18 psig, free-air capacity of 1100 cu in./min, a small compact size and no oil to contaminate flow.
Note: Does not come with power cord.
Our Overstock = Your SAVINGS!!! Priced to sell. Bulk pricing available.
We are slashing prices. Retail Price=
305.00 Sale Price = 255.00 Overstock Price = 125.00
- Compact size > ideal for portable applications.
- All-plastic, convoluted diaphragm design > handles many vacuum/pressure applications and reduces stress, wear, and heat build-up.
- Unique cavity configuration > provides minimal air entrapment and dead space for high performance.
- Excellent vacuum pressure capability > continuous operation to 20" Hg or 18 psig pressure.
- Extended life diaphragm > convoluted design minimizes stress, wear and heat build-up.
- Non-contaminating engineered plastic construction > gas contacts only the Noryl or Valox body, nitrile and Fluorel diaphragm and PTFE valves.
- All plastic head> no metal in contact with gas flow.
- Service-free motor > brushless motor with sealed ball bearings and thermal protection. UL recognized motor. No lubrication required.
- Reliable > every pump is tested to ensure rated performance and long, trouble-free operation.
- Quiet >noise level is lower than most other pumps available.
Please note: All data to be used as a guide only; not a specification.