Lantor Soric® XF
Lantor Soric® XF is a flexible honeycomb core material used to add structure and thickness to composite laminates. The compression resistant hexagonal cell structure and resin flow channels make Lantor Soric® XF ideal as a core material and infusion medium in one.
Unlike standard cell honeycomb, Lantor Soric® is very flexible and will conform to compound shapes. The pressure resistant cells create thickness in the laminate when pressure is applied without the weight of extra fabric layers. The resin flow channels form a pattern of cured resin that offers good mechanical properties and excellent bonding characteristics.
- Marine: hulls, decks and structures of boats and yachts
- Transportation: parts and panels of cars, trailers, trucks and RV’s
- Mass Transit: interior and exterior of trains, light rail and buses
- Leisure: kayaks, surfboards, pools and tubs
- Industrial: cladding panels, fans, containers and tanks
Please note: All data to be used as a guide only; not a specification. Technical information displayed reflects the typical mechanical properties of Lantor Soric® XF 3 impregnated with unsaturated polyester resin.
- Epoxy Resin
- Polyester Resin
- Vinylester Resin
- Phenolic Resin
Tips on how to use this product in certain applications are coming soon.
If you would like to learn more about this product, give us a call at (800) 811-2009.