Dritz Fray Check™
Dritz® Fray Check™ helps prevent fabric edges from fraying and secures thread ends. Apply a line of Fray Check™ where you wish to cut and allow it to dry. Once dry, the unique liquid holds the fabric ends together, preventing them from unraveling. Note: Fray Check™ will not saturate with resin. Only use on areas of the reinforcement that will be cut away from the final part.
- 3/4 oz.
- Domestic Shipping via Ground Only
- Prevents fabrics from fraying or unraveling
- Secures thread/tow ends for easy cutting
- Applies and dries clear
Fray Check® will not discolor or stain most fabrics. Always test on an inconspicuous seam to be sure.
- Place a piece of cardboard between area being treated and other fabric layers.
- Unscrew blue cap and puncture tip with fine pin.
- Gently squeeze bottle and apply very small amount of Fray Check®.
- Allow to dry for 15-30 minutes.
- Always keep cap on Fray Check® bottle when not in use.
CAUTION: FLAMMABLE. Fray Check® contains normal propanol alcohol. Do not use near heat or flame. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact flush thoroughly with water. If irritation persists get medical attention. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Use only on areas where the fabric will be cut away and not included in the final part because Fray Check™ will not saturate with resin.
- To remove unwanted spots of Fray Check®, treat with rubbing alcohol. Test in an area to be sure there is no color change or ring formation.