Self-Healing Cutting Mat
The Green/Black Cutting Mats are self-healing, reversible cutting mats used in graphic arts, hobby, craft, shop and industrial applications.
Made from unique composite vinyl material, these cutting mats are designed to withstand cuts, nicks and grooves associated with rotary cutters, or straight utility razor blades. The smooth surface protects work surfaces, extends the life of blades and won’t snag or destroy fabric when cutting.
The printed 1” grid pattern and 1/8” marks, as well as 30°, 45°, 60°, and 90° guidelines help the cutting process and ensure precise alignment. There is no more backwards counting with the easy-to-use layout that features two sets of corresponding numbers for reading left to right and right to left. Cutting Mats should be stored flat and should not be exposed to extreme hot or cold temperatures.
- Self-healing, reversible, non-glare surface
- Designed for both rotary and utility cutters
- Grids and rulers on both sides
- Easy to read layout – no backwards counting
- Non-stick surface is impervious to abrasions and liquid spills
- Easy to clean and maintain