3M Spray Adhesive 77
3M™ Super 77 is a versatile adhesive aerosol spray that is great for bonding fiberglass, foam, fabric, metal, paper, plastic and rubber. The aggressive tack gives a large amount of initial grab but with enough time to position the materials which is especially useful when doing vacuum bagging layups. The transparent spray dries clear and doesn’t run when used in vertical applications.
The adhesive provides a long-lasting durable bond. As well as leaving a small bond line when compared to other adhesive sprays. The easy to use spray can makes projects move quicker and more efficiently with high coverage on a wide variety of surfaces. The combination of fast tac and strong bonds make 3M™ Super 77™ perfect for any project.
3M™ Super 77™ Multipurpose Adhesive- Low VOC <25% is CARB compliant and eligible for LEED credits.
- Bonds a wide range of lightweight material
- Allows for a bond time from 15 seconds to 30 minutes
- Allows for adjustments in the wet or dry layup process
- Transparent spray dries clear
- Even spray and coverage
- Resists dripping down when used in a vertical application
- General maintenance and repairs
- Bonding films, foils, and fabrics
- Perfect for hobbies or crafting
- Great for hanging acoustic panels
Please note: All data to be used as a guide only; not a specification.(1)SAFT Shear Adhesion Failure Test with birch plywood, 1 inch overlap, 100 grams used, temperature start at 90°F and ramped 10°F every 10 minute until complete failure.Consult SDS Data Sheet prior to use. Notes: Dry time will depend on ambient temperature, humidity and coverage applied.